Tuesday Task Tally: Look Who Doesn’t Remember What day It Is?
As you can see, I have already managed to mess up my goal of tracking my tasks as the weeks go by on the road to the release of my debut novel, CALL OF THE SEA. I just realized while driving into the office this morning it was Friday and I had not posted my Tuesday update.
For those of you who had been anxiously awaiting it and whose lives I have ruined by my lack of planning, I offer heartfelt apologies.
Without further ado, here was Tuesday’s list of tasks.
Tasks Assigned By My Publisher:
1. Finish final edit rounds with editor, Melissa Keir. – Done
2. Touch base with publicist RE: Cover Reveal event on 2/20 – Done
3. Write Acknowledgements Page and Dedication for novel – Done – Submitted for review and finalized.
4. Goodreads – Stop by Group Discussions and Interact – In Progress (not sure this one ever gets checked as done)
Tasks I Assigned to Myself This Week:
1. Catch up on Scribophile crit lists and pay back those who helped me when I was pressing to get CotS polished. – Almost there/slowly catching up
2. Marketing efforts for fellow Inkspell authors – Support publisher run events and marketing efforts. – In Progress and Ongoing
3. Hook up with other authors and bloggers to share in reveal of cover on 2/20. Coordinate postings. – Done
4. Write the middle section of the new short story I’m working on. – Barely started. This is the weekend plan.
5. Post on Task Tally on Tuesday, not Friday (working on it 😛 – maybe next week I will get this one right.)
So that is it from this end. What did you work on this week?