I’ve Been Tagged Today – Say What? #fridayfun with @jabelfield
So it seems I have been added to a list of participants for a tagging extravaganza. Being I am a little joiner, I’ve decided it is best I participate rather than tempt the question answering gods and ignore such a call to action.
So without further ado, here are the questions I have been directed to answer:
1. You’re stranded on a snowy mountain after the aircraft transporting you to [wherever the heck you like] makes a crash landing. Out of the 6 passengers and 2 pilots, only 2 have survived. You … and some dude who looks shockingly like your number 1 book boyfriend. But … you’ve now been stranded for close to 89 hours, and the closest you’ve seen to a food source is staring right back at you. So … which part of him do you plan to eat first?
Do you really have to ask me something like that? I mean, I write erotica afterall… Let’s see… I would start at his tasty neck and work my way downward 😛
2. So … you have an evening of glitz and glamour ahead. But being the super secret spy you are, you already foresee the night ending in a run for your life (or to protect your anonymity). Which means the all important decision of footwear becomes a little complicated. Do you go for your favourite pair of freakishly awesome Jimmy Choos and hope you don’t end up on a cobblestone street? Or do you say to heck with it, and wear a skirt long enough to cover your battered Nikes?
I’m a nike girl all the way — but forget hiding the suckers. I’ll just wear a short denim skirt and the nike sneakers and be ready for anything.
3. If a global law was instated that each and every citizen of every country could only ever eat ONE type of cake for the duration of their lives and they each had to sign a contract binding them to their decision, what cake would you choose as your ‘can’t live without’?
Cheesecake — all the way. I’ll even let someone else pick the flavor.
4. If you could choose ANY book (no matter how impossible the graphics required might seem) to be made into a film (movie for the U.S.ers), what book would you choose?
5. Okay, seeing as I brought it up above in the stranded question I have to know: who’s your No 1 (ONLY1!) book boyfriend? The. Ultimate. Fictional Male. Of your dreams!?
This is a strange answer, I know, but the truth is the truth: I go with Rourke from The Glass Man by Jocelyn Adams. I just love them dark, twisted and dangerous.
6. And still with the book boyfriend, we’ll presume you didn’t eat all of him before the two of you were rescued, and he’s a forgiving kind of guy. So now he’s agreed to a date that doesn’t have him on the menu (at least not as the starter, anyway, if you get my gist). What’s the date? Where, what, why, how?
We would start with dinner at Hell’s Kitchen, so Gordon Ramsey could yell at me and get me all hot and bothered, and then he would take me out to a NYC fetish club… why? Because that is exactly what Rourke would do 😛
7.The governments are clamping down on the atrocity otherwise known as social networking. Every social networker is permitted only one platform. So … which one can’t you live without? Choose your poison.
Facebook — but only because that is where I see my daughters postings and I like to keep an eye on what they are up to.
8. The hot girl always used to pick on you at school. She had all the boys flocking round her. All the cool kids following behind like sniffer dogs after crack (no pun intended … honestly). And some years have passed since you walked out of those school gates for the last time and thanked the heavens you’d never have to deal with her again. But then you walk into your local burger bar … and get served … by Miss Popular. Except she most certainly ain’t looking quite so pretty any more. To add to that, the server next to her is asking how she got on with finding a baby sitter for her rambunctious triplets. Tell me: is she worth your scorn? Or can you not resist the impulse to wallow in your better life?
I would silently enjoy the rewards of Murphy’s Law finally smacking someone else in the face with a healthy dose of reality. Gotta take those bonuses when you can find them.
9. Okay, an easier one for you as I’ve been pretty hard: what is your EARLIEST childhood memory? Is it even from this lifetime?
Going to the Fox zoo with my family when I was a wee one. According to my mother, that trip occurred when I was three. Not bad recollection for an old chick, eh?
10. If you could travel through time, which year would you travel back to and why?
Anytime during the 17th century and the reason is simple, and most anyone who knows me would probably tell you why — because there were PIRATES back then!
11. And finally: we’ve suddenly discovered an anonymous donor is willing to pay for us all to get together but we only have 24 hours to argue and fight discuss rationally the destination. Which city’s corner are you fighting for?
FIJI — haven’t we already been through his one? *eyes the gals* There better not be other answers…
There you have it. Now you know all the important things about me 🙂 Don’t you feel smarter for having read? I know I do. 😛
I am now supposed to come up with more bloggers and 11 of my own questions, but that may take me a little bit to put together…
Stay tuned for that. 😛